Erica Vetra Fitness and its affiliates (“EricaVetra.com”) are committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who:
• visit EricaVetra.com’s website located at EricaVetra.com, including all subdomains, present and future (“Website”);
• use the third party applications that EricaVetra.com makes available from time to time (“Applications”); and
• use EricaVetra.com services including Zoom and other EricaVetra.com products and services (“Platforms”).
For purposes of this policy, the Website, Applications, and Platforms shall be called “Services” collectively.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AS USE
i) Registration and Logged-in Users
When you first register for an EricaVetra.com account, we collect some personal information about you such as:
• your public information from Facebook including your full name, networks, email address, and birth date (a prompt will inform you of the details that will be accessible by EricaVetra.com)
• your password, in connection with your account and your log-in facility
• the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices
• other optional information as part of your account profile
When making purchases through EricaVetra.com, we collect your PayPal information, shipping information, and such other information as is required to complete a commercial transaction on our site.
When creating an EricaVetra.com account, we collect your PayPal information in order to complete payment of EricaVetra.com sale proceeds to the user.
As a registered user of EricaVetra.com Services, we may also collect the following:
• images or other files that you may publish via our EricaVetra.com services
• information we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning our services
• information relating to your real time location, but only when you enable your computer or mobile device to send us location information or when posting through the Supported Platforms
EricaVetra.com uses the collected information for the following general purposes:
• to identify you when you log in to you account
• to enable us to provide the Services to you
• to verify transactions you make and for billing, shipping, security, and authentication (including security tokens for communication with Third-Party Apps)
• to analyze the Website, Services, and our visitors, including research into our user demographics and user behavior in order to improve our content and Services
• to contact you about your account and provide support
• to share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of our Services to prospective advertisers and partners
• to keep you informed of information about our Services we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, provided you have indicated you would like to be contacted for these purposes
By submitting information to EricaVetra.com when registering, you consent to the use of your information for these purposes.
ii) Collection of Personal Information Submitted Voluntarily
For EricaVetra.com users, EricaVetra.com may gather Personal Information about organizational representatives via various methods (phone, email, online forms, in-person meetings) but only if such Personal Information is submitted voluntarily. EricaVetra.com may use such Personal Information for sales, marketing, and support of the Services. This Personal Information is never shared with third parties.
SYSTEM AND DEVICE INFORMATION
EricaVetra.com automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies (see “Cookies and Related Technologies” below). For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web pages from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable) (collectively referred to as “traffic data”). We may link this traffic data to your unique EricaVetra.com user ID to better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, provide services, improve the features and usability of our Services, and better understand and market to our customers and website users.
EricaVetra.com also makes use of non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services and Website pages with a view to introducing improvements and improve usability of our Services. This also includes where EricaVetra.com tracks certain metrics such as clicks on URLs. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use our Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience. Your IP address and other relevant non-identifiable information may be used in order to trace any fraudulent or criminal activity or any activity or any activity in violation of the Terms.
COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
The Services use “session cookies”, which improve your user experience by storing certain information from your current visit on your device, such as log-in information. These enable us to remember your log-in session so you can move easily within the Website or the Services. Without these cookies, we wouldn’t be able to provide the Services to you. These session cookies have limited functionalities and expirations, and you will be required to re-enter you EricaVetra.com log-in information after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents and related Personal Information.
EricaVetra.com may also use related technologies including web beacons, bugs, pixels, and software tokens in order to facilitate your use of the Services.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser settings to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. The Network Advertising Initiative has also developed a tool that may help you understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your browser and opt-out of those cookies. Further information can be found at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website, Applications, and/or Platforms. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, and that may affect your ability to view images in other emails that you receive.
WHEN WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) when you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing;
(2) where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
(3) if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
(4) if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security to the Website infrastructure or the Services generally);
(5) to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with EricaVetra.com;
(7) if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-personal information, such as your public use profile information and related public data (such as Tweets, likes, etc.) or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did so).
We use industry best practices to keep any information collected and/or transmitted to the Supported Platforms or Third-Party Apps secure. This includes the use of HTTPS with TLS (Transport Layer Security), which encrypts all transmitted data, and OAuth 2.0 protocols for authentication and data transfer to Supported Platforms and Third-Party Apps.
Certain Personal Information, most notably EricaVetra.com log-in details, is encrypted during transmission using TLS. Once validated within our system, passwords are deleted from our system. In addition, EricaVetra.com uses third-party vendors and hosting partners such as Vultr.com to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services. These vendors have been selected for their high standards of both physical and technological security.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Services whilst it is in transit over the Internet and any such submission is at your own risk, and this risk is specifically disclaimed in our Terms.
If you are a Logged-in User, it is advisable that you log out of your account at the end of every session and not leave a logged-in account unattended for any period of time, particularly if you use a shared computer or device.
INFORMATION STORAGE AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
EricaVetra.com aligns itself with the Safe Harbor privacy principles as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, storage, use, transfer, and other processing of Personal Data transferred from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland to the United States. While EricaVetra.com itself is not certified by the US Department of Commerce, the information that you submit via the Services is hosted on secure servers by Vultr.com located in the United States that are certified under the Safe Harbor Framework for transfers of Personal Information outside the EEA and Switzerland. Safe Harbor is an EU-recognized program that provides a way for US businesses to demonstrate that they provide adequate protection for personal information transferred to it according to EU data protection standards. Further information on Safe Harbor is available at http://export.gov/safeharbor/.
EricaVetra.com uses email as the primary mode of communications with our users. We want to respect your privacy by only sending emails of interest to you. You can manage your email preferences, such as opting-out or unsubscribing from emails sent by EricaVetra.com, by adjusting your preferences in your account settings. You may also opt out or unsubscribe from any future email communications from within a link provided in each email correspondence that we send you.
You can contact us to obtain a copy of the Personal Information held about you by us. This may be subject to a fee not exceeding any prescribed fee permitted by applicable law. You can also ask us to correct and, where relevant, erase that information. Please note that certain Personal Information may need to be retained by EricaVetra.com for a period of time following cancellation of your account where this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required by applicable law. As mentioned above, you have the right to change your email preferences at any time.
REQUESTING DATA REMOVAL
You may at any time request that your data be removed from EricaVetra.com. You can do so by contacting us at email@example.com. Once we’ve confirmed that you’d like your data removed we will consult with our IT department to remove all instances of your personal data in our databases. This process cannot be undone once it’s done. Please allow a period of 30 days from the time on contact for your data to be thoroughly removed. Once data is removed, you will be notified via email with confirmation.